Logic Controller - Modicon M221
For hardwired architectures
Achieve benchmark performance while increasing profitability with the Modicon M221 PLC, the most complete controller in the new Modicon range.
Modicon M221 PLC: the best performance for its size!
The Modicon M221 logic controller offers best-in-class performance. Available also in book format, it requires minimal installation and offers tremendous versatility. Connect a simple remote operator panel for instant maintenance and machine visualization.
Everything you need is embedded
- SD card and USB port
- 2 analog inputs and a broad choice of I/Os
- Run/stop switch and cartridge extension
- Ethernet and serial line ports
High degree of flexibility lets you add additional modules easily:
- Safety module
- Tesys SoLink motor starter
- Extensive line of analog and digital modules
- Lexium servo drives
Intuitive machine programming with EcoStruxure Machine Expert - Basic software
- Simple navigation delivers a more efficient engineering process
- All programming, visualization, and commissioning are handled in just one intuitive tool
- Available as a free download
- No training required
The Modicon M221 logic controller is a EcoStruxure Machine controller. EcoStruxure Machine™ from Schneider Electric is an intuitive solution for machine automation with all the features and functions you need to build machines that will improve your bottom line. From design and development, to commissioning and maintenance, EcoStruxure Machine is a complete machine building solution with benefits all through the machine life cycle.
Achieve benchmark performance while increasing profitability with the Modicon M221 through:
- Intuitive machine programming with EcoStruxure Machine Expert - Basic, ready-to-use applications and function blocks
- All embedded features and functions you need to design and build machines more profitably
- Flexible and scalable machine control allows an easy upgrade to higher performance platforms to improve efficiency
- Connected everywhere via Ethernet, wireless access, web servers to simplify machine integration and maintenance
Learn more about our machine control solutions