Logic controller - Modicon M258
42 to 2400 I/O, 0.022 µs per Instruction
30% saving time in assembly, wiring and commissioning.
Performance, openess and flexibility
Thanks to a performant CPU (22ns/inst), embedded communication ports as Ethernet & CANopen master and advanced built-in features as data logging, WebServer and FTP server.
- Speed up machine design
. EcoStruxure Machine Expert software
. Maximise operation and reduce maintenance
. Diagnosis through transparency and remote access
- Reduce size ,cost & assembly time
. With basic configurations close to machines needs
- Improve your machine performance
. Independent axis up to16 axes
. Typical digital I/O needs: up to 2400 I/Os
. Typical analog IO needs: analogue I/O: 12 ou16 Bits resolution
. Advanced features: HSC / Reflex output / Event Tasks
Peripheral devices :
- Drives, servos: Up to 16 (avg. 8)
- HMI: Graphic
- Upper level connection: embedded ethernet
- Discover : "Flexible Machine Control"
. 1 software environment EcoStruxure Machine Expert
. Multiple hardware control platforms :
- Logic controllers Modicon M238
- Logic controllers Modicon M258
- Motion controllers Modicon LMC058
- HMI controllers Magelis XBTGC
- Drive controllers Altivar IMC
Compact and totally expandable, the Modicon M258 Logic Controllers are destinated to the machine builders (OEMs) by offering performant solutions in terms of speed control, high speed counting, motion and communication networks. It has been designed in order to satisfy the market requirements in terms of simplicity of installation and evolution.