Drive your productivity and boost your performance
- New, enhanced capabilities for better performance and availability to help you maximize your Total Cost of Ownership.
- Ready for the future, the Ethernet-based Modicon M580 ePAC offers connectivity capabilities to help you react faster to information demands in a safe and cyber secure environment.
- Smooth and seamless step-by-step modernization of existing Modicon Quantum and Premium I/O systems and programs is possible with Unity Pro, to protect your investment in your installed base.
Modicon M580: Measurable Benefits for Industry
ReduceReduce time to profit - e.g. save up to 3 weeks on a 3 month project resulting in $2 million of extra production at launch.
- ImproveImprove Reliability and Sustainability - Saving up to $1.8 million annually in energy consumption for an average large facility using M580 + PES + pluggable libraries
- ManageManage operating Risks and save an average of >US$1.25 million annually in related costs with certified inherent cybersecurity built in to the controller
- EfficiencyImprove process efficiency through 5X faster scan time, and gain up to US$2 million annually for a typical high volume manufacturing plant due to embedded latest processing technologies
- IncreaseIncrease Revenue (Reduce TCO) and Margins with transparent open native networks. Lack of raw data visibility represents over US$1.3M in annual bottom-line impact for a typical plant.
Want to know more about our offer?
First PAC built for the Industrial Internet of Things, the Modicon M580 ePAC is the high-end integrated controller of EcoStruxure Plant (formerly known as Plantstruxure), the company’s automation architecture.